Wednesday 21 July 2010

Still injured

Yes my finger is royally fucked. Its my ring finger on my left hand, the most common to injure I believe? Pain in the first joint type area, basically where a ring would be if I was wearing one (Wedding, that it). Doesn't hurt too much during normal office hours but when I attempt to climb it hurts like hell. I have tried just doing easy routes at the wall but it still hurts. So I think I am facing a long layoff at present, at least 6 months. What a shitter. It may give me chance to dust the bike off and get back on that. That's presuming I don't have to sell it! I have parted company with my other half after months and months off it being on the cards. Tyring to sort out the intricate details of splitting the house and belongings up. I am hoping to take the House on myself, could be difficult though. Fuck it, its over and I am now happy. Typical that I get injured when I no longer need permission to get out climbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment