Monday 9 March 2009

Well I had a pretty decent session at the wall tonight.

Managed to do two full length and two half length traverses of the main wall which is a big improvement from where I was a few weeks back. I could only manage half the distance then so very pleased with progress. I have decided that Mondays will be stamina training which was always my weak point. I will dedicate Thursdays to doing a variety of stuff, mainly trying to keep up with Ry which is going to be very hard. The boy is flying and was burning people off the other night.

I have also managed to keep off the beer tonight! This is a very good step, I know its only one night but its a start. Most of my evening after the wall has been spent trying to get my new wireless router from Sky to work. The biggest problem is my laptop though, it is fooked. Thankfully I have a cousin who is very handy with all things computer related so will get him to sort it.

No comments:

Post a Comment