Thursday 19 March 2009

Well I've not posted for a while due to various reasons. First and foremost by Grandad died so I've been spending a lot of time with my mum. That's a different story though which I won't bore folks with.

The other reason is I have been training!!!! Had a fair few wall sessions with some good gains noticed and been beasting he pull up bar loads. I'm feeling loads better and still positive about things which is great. I'm off to the wall tonight with the Jigga man who has been making some tips on food groups and stuff that will help my progress.

Got a day off tomorrow and with the weather as good as it is I am hoping for a quest out somewhere. I had a trip to the stone last week and forgot what a cruel mistress she is. Basically I got spanked on everything but I'm not down about it. I just need to keep training and keep going. It will all come back soon.

Another positive is I will have a new mountain bike in 6 weeks time courtesy of the cycle2work scheme. Happy days! It's a mint full-susser and will help no end with my fitness levels.

So all is good, I am happy. Which has felt rare recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment