Monday 13 April 2009

Some times it seems as though everything and everyone conspires against you. Yesterday and today are perfect days to be out somewhere but various things have stopped me. The biggest issue was the car failing it's MOT which has left me without transport and a few £'s worse off. Ry and Andy are currently at the Bowderstone and I am sitting in Kwik Fit waiting to get my car sorted. Balls!

I am off to the North East tonight for work and am looking forward to catching up with my old mate Ben. When we used to work togther at Cotswolds we had many a fine session climbing and when he moved away I lost my main climbing partner. He is running the London marathon this month so there won't be any beers drank but it will be good to catch up. I'm taking my boots with me as I may get a chance for some climbing at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment