Monday 6 April 2009

It's hard work trying to keep up with this blogging business!!!

Not massive amounts of stuff been happening recently. I have actually been getting out more than I thought I would and have enjoyed a few great sessions at Carrock Fell. Me and Ry spent quite some time trying to find a really cool niche that Ry had previously climbed some time ago. When we did finally find it he could do the moves but no longer had his confidence cap on for the height element. He'll get it next time I'm sure. I did quite a few little problems and enjoyed myself loads.

The purchase of the Beastmaker has gone on hold due to the car failing it's MOT. Gutted. I will be making a purchase at the end of the month though.

1 comment:

  1. Who needs a car when you've got a Beastmaker???

    ReplyDelete