Tuesday 9 June 2009

Well then. Tonight was really my first proper night trying to fight the demons! No booze, and exercise were the order of the day. Mission accomplished so far with 30 pull-ups and 40 sit-ups done in about 25 minutes so I am fairly pleased. Not a huge amount but a good little shock to the system none the less. It's weird to get the burn back, a kind of nice tiredness where my arms are spent. All good.

The rest of my evening has been spent doing the horrendous daily tasks faced by most of us. Dishes, laundry, cooking and cleaning. It's soul destroying some times. I also had the great task of sorting the recycling out. Lovely. All done though and bagged boxed up ready to go.

Oh well another day out the way, feeling ok and intending to have an early night.

2 comments:

  1. Good start, good luck in keeping it up. Do you have any specific goals to be aiming for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for uber late reply Rich, I have been neglecting my blog for a while.

    No real aims I guess, just trying to get fit again. Stopping the smokes and cutting the booze down has helped. Just need to squeeze a bit more exercise in here and there.

    ReplyDelete