Saturday 20 June 2009

Things have been going well of late. I finally got my new bike last week and it was worth the wait, it's great. I have biked to and from work 6 days which is a total of 56 miles. I'm really enjoying it, it is so good to have something to focus on. I will have completed 7 days no smoking by this time tomorrow which is also good. Beer consumption is down massivley as well, shit a brick, I'm moving slowly towards a healthy lifestyle. This is serious!

Climbing wise I've not done much, bit of pull up training but mainly been absorbed in biking. I am aiming to get out tomorrow to either St. Bees or the cobble. Not fussed where I end up as long as I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. The first bit is the hardest with the fags, the longer you stay strong the easier it gets.

    ReplyDelete